Terms and Conditions
Contract between Parents and Bunny Run Child Care
Parents have a responsibility to contribute to their child’s care and education at nursery and to be part of the Observation, assessment and planning process. Please do not exploit the nursery; it is a very easy thing to do without realising you are doing so. After all the nursery is going to become a very important part of your life.
Please abide by the following:
- The nursery cannot undertake the care of a sick child. No child with an infectious disease can be admitted into nursery (The nursery abides by the HPA infection control guidance unless current written medical evidence is provided).
- The nursery cannot undertake care of a child suffering with vomiting and/or diarrhoea the child must have 48 hours symptom free before they can attend the nursery.
- In the event that your child/children become sick while in our care you will be contacted and it is the Parent/carer’s responsibility to arrange collection of the child/children at the earliest opportunity.
- Please notify the nursery if you are going to be late for any reason, when bringing or collecting your child.
- An emergency contact form including photos and contact details of anyone who is permitted to collect the child/children must be provided at point of registration.
- No child may be collected from nursery by anyone else, unless previously informed by the parent/carer.
- Please keep us informed of any changes in your child’s home life i.e. death, separation etc.
- Please keep us informed of any changes to your child’s health or behaviour.
- Permission is given by the parent/carer to be taken for walks by nursery staff.
- In an emergency permission is given for medical care to be sought.
- Permission is given by parent/carer for the child to be transported by nursery vehicles.
- Permission is given for your child to be photographed for promotion within nursery and public advertising.
- The nursery offers a single brand sun cream, if you do not give permission to use the brand provided it is the parent/carers responsibility to supply sun cream for application during the hot weather.
- Parents/carers must ensure that the child is collected according to booked hours unless agreed previously.
- As part of the application and registration process we ask that you bring your child’s red book in so we can verify information such as vaccinations and developmental checks carried out by outside professionals.
- Parents/carers are also asked to give a copy of their child’s two year check at point of registration if it has already been carried out or once this has been carried out in conjunction with your health visitor.
- Parents have a responsibility to contribute to their child’s care and education at nursery and to be part of the Observation, assessment and planning process
- Employees of Bunny Run Childcare Ltd are not permitted to babysit for clients of the nursery, as stated in their contract of employment.
- Employees of Bunny Run Childcare Ltd are not permitted to work for existing/past clients of the nursery that may take away potential business, as stated in their contract of employment.
- We are legally obliged under the children’s Act 1989 to report any concerns regarding your child’s welfare. The nursery is responsible for safeguarding and the welfare of your child, in the event we have any concerns it is our duty to contact the relevant children’s services.
Invoices will be sent via email to the email address provided on the application form, not by post.
- Fees are payable one month in advance.
- Full fees are payable for all sickness.
- Late payments accrue a charge of 10% of the total bill for each week outstanding.
- Returned cheques/Direct Debit payment accrue a £25.00 charge, providing payment is made within one week or late payment terms apply.
- Late collection will incur a charge of £25.00.
- Please circle method of payment:
- Direct Debit Childcare Vouchers Employers Social Services
- It is the parent/carers responsibility to ensure that fees are paid on the due date.
- Current fees will be charged based on actual weekly sessions booked as per our up to date fees.
- The deposit will be held until your child leaves the nursery.
- The deposit will be returned providing all monies owed have been paid and one month’s written notice has been received.
- Failure to pay your account may result in legal action.
- Parents must supply their child with the following: soft, indoor shoes when walking, Wellington boots, change of clothes, coat (Must be named), two nappies for each visit and formula milk if required.