Bunny Run Nursery and Preschool is a full day care setting providing care for children from 3 months to 5 years old. We are open from 7.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday for 51 weeks of the year. The nursery is closed on public holidays, between Christmas and New Year and for one staff training day a year.
Each day we operate:
- A full day session from 7.00am to 7.00pm
- A morning session from 7.00am to 1.00pm
- An afternoon session from 1.00pm to 7.00pm
- A short-day session either from 7.30am to 3.30pm of from 8.00am to 4.00pm
To help provide a steady routine and so that your child doesn’t feel like they are starting in the nursery anew each week, we operate a minimum two sessions per week attendance requirement. The attendance sessions can be a mixture of morning, afternoon or short-day session, or one full day session that best support your family’s needs. Each session will include:
- Planned learning activities
- Key Person group time
- Free play
- Outdoor playtime
- Nap time, in line with their normal routine (age dependent).
What we provide
We will provide everything your child needs during the day, including:
- Nappies, wipes and nappy cream
- Sun cream
- Milk – cow, formula, soya or goat as required
Nutritionally balanced meals and snacks throughout the day, these include:
- Mid-morning snack
- Hot lunch
- Mid afternoon snack
- Evening dinner
All food is freshly prepared daily and follows the government guidelines with regards to health and nutrition. We can also provide for all dietary requirements and allergies. All that we ask is that you bring a spare pair of clothes each day – but we’ll even provide a nursery bag to carry the clothes.
Our standard daily fees are:
(with effect from 1st April 2018)
- Full day rate: £61.46
- Half day rate: £32.04
- Short day rate: £54.63
- Full day rate: £57.26
- Half day rate: £30.99
- Short day rate: £50.95
- We offer a discounted daily rate for children attending full time.
- A sibling discount is offered for the eldest child if they attend on the say full day sessions.
- Fees are due in advance and payable on the 1st day of the month.
- Late collection fees are charged at £15 for the first fifteen minutes, then £5 for every subsequent ten minutes.
- A late payment fee of £25 may be applied to fees paid after the due day.
- Children over the age of 3 are eligible for the government funding for 3 and 4 year olds, for 38 weeks of the year. Please contact us for further details.
- A refundable deposit is required to secure a place. The deposit will be reimbursed at the end of your time with the nursery, provided your child has attended for a minimum period of six months.
The 7am early drop off time was a life saver for me along with the flexibility till 7pm just in case I have any problems getting back. I chose Bunny run not just because of this but because I was so struck but the genuine caring nature of not just a few but all of their staff!
They are so wonderful at really interacting and teaching the children such important skills.
Integrating them with the other children, helping them create lovely friendships and keeping them entertained with so many activities I just could not do myself!
Their communication skills with parents are excellent. Always being flexible in emergencies….